Trust Your Hearing to a Doctor - of Audiology
The Difference is that Important.
Your hearing loss is unique to you and creates challenges unique for you. We specialize in you.
As Doctors of Audiology we ensure you have the most accurate diagnosis that leads to your best hearing recovery. For hearing solutions, rather than using off the shelf, standardized products we tailor each solution to your individual needs.
When it comes to something as important as you trust your hearing to the doctor—of audiology.
Which of the following best describes you?
Do you often have to ask people to speak up because you can’t hear every word? Do you have trouble hearing the sermon at church? Do family members ask you to turn the TV down?
Does your loved one ask you to repeat yourself often? Do you find yourself raising your voice when speaking to him or her? Have you noticed your loved one turning their head to listen?
Have you had your hearing aid for a few years now? Do you notice your hearing aid doesn’t seem to work as well as before? Do you feel like your current hearing doctor could do more?
Oticon Opn S™ Hearing Aids
Break free of restrictions and join the conversation in difficult listening environments.
Learn More About Oticon Opn S
Enjoy speech understanding on par with normal hearing
The Latest From Our Blog
- iPhone and Android Compatible Hearing AidsMany hearing aids now connect directly to your iPhone and Android smartphone. The greatest benefit for the listener is that is streams phone calls directly to your hearing aids, giving you the best […]
- Should I See an Audiologist and What Can I Expect?Having the ability to hear well plays a big role in how we engage with the world around us. Hearing offers us comfort and protection and also gives us the ability to learn, communicate, and […]
Download our free guide on How to Purchase Hearing Aids
In this guide you’ll learn:
- How to obtain a complete examination
- Is hearing loss treatable?
- What type of hearing aid is the best for me?
- Should I have hearing aids for both ears?
Simply fill out the form to the right to download now.